THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS GOVERNED BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STIPULATED BELOW. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY PRIVACY STATEMENTS (WHICH ARE DEEMED TO BE INCORPORATED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS) THAT APPEAR ON THIS WEBSITE INCLUDING ANY AMENDMENTS.
- By placing an order with The Recruitment Hub NZ for CV services, you, the Client , agree to accept our Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time and without notice, and your continued use of our services following any change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check the Terms & Conditions regularly for changes. If you do not agree with any change to the Terms & Conditions you must immediately stop using our services.
- Furthermore, your access to and use of The Recruitment Hub NZ is subject exclusively and strictly to our Terms and Conditions.
- No contract subsists until we accept your order. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason. We reserve the right to withdraw any goods/services at any time. All prices are subject to change at any time prior to your order being accepted and are subject to change without notice. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for refusing to accept your order, withdrawing any goods/services or changing any prices.
- We retain the right to revoke your right to continued use of our services at our discretion.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by any of our terms, conditions or policies.
- The following clauses relate purely to our CV design service.
- We can only commence work on an order once you have paid for your order and your payment reflects in our account. Our turnaround times are timed from the point at which we receive your payment.
- Your first draft of your CV will be ready and emailed to you within 3 working days (Monday to Friday) after your payment and documentation is received.
- During periods of high demand, we will contact you to advise you if this may take longer than anticipated.
- Orders placed during the weekend will be processed on Monday.
- Failure by us to design and/or deliver your order will entitle you to a refund of premium paid. We cannot be held liable for any further losses incurred as a result of failure to meet these timescales.
- Edits can take anywhere from a day to three depending on volumes received on any given day.
- You have the option of uploading a photo to insert into your CV should you wish to.
- We recommend the photo that you upload be a professional standard photo, with a clear background. The photo you upload must be of a high resolution for optimal results.
- We reserve the right to request a new photograph in the case that colour, resolution or content would certainly yield imperfect results. In turn, you may request that work proceeds using an imperfect photograph so long as it is confirmed and accepted that results and quality of work may be limited.
- No additional work will be carried out and no refund can be offered for imperfect results where a photograph that may only yield partial or imperfect results has been elected for use.
- Payment is required in full for all orders. For Online payments, your credit/debit card may be debited on acceptance of your order so please ensure that sufficient funds/credit are/is available in the account.
- No online payments are processed directly on our site, you will be redirected to a secure payment platform (stripe) where you will perform your payment. We do not handle any customers credit/debit card details.
- We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery for unpaid orders and we are not obliged to inform you of the refusal.
- Should a suspected error be made in billing your credit/debit card, our policy is to assist you in any way possible in querying it with the payment platform provider.